Ready to embark on this journey with me?
How to Relieve Your Menopausal Symptoms Immediately
the Use of Conventional Medicine
A little later I am going to tell you the five critical, yet easy to implement, areas to control your menopausal symptoms, but right now I am going to tell you why you can easily take control of your menopausal symptoms by making simple changes and being an informed consumer.
It is a fact—menopause has been around for an eternity. In ancient times, a woman looked forward to menopause and had no menopausal symptoms. It meant she was passing in to another part of her life. Others respected her more and it was a time of joy and peace.
But over the passing of the decades, there have been some terrible twists of fate that have changed not only how we view menopause, but how we feel during menopause.
No longer are we as women gaining higher respect during this time of our lives. Rather, we are considered old and on the decline.
Menopausal symptoms have increased dramatically over the years.
And up to this point, conventional medicine has not a clue as to how to treat these symptoms except with a grin and bear it approach or by taking a prescription drug.
No longer do you have to suffer in silence.
There are simple, effective ways you can diminish your menopausal symptoms without having to rely on prescription medicines with detrimental side effects.
You can easily implement these solutions into your daily life without having to buy lotions and potions.
Our ancestors lived a life free of menopausal symptoms and so can you by adopting a few key principles.
The key to having a symptom-free menopause is being an informed consumer. If you know what to expect and what things to do to avoid suffering each and every day you will implement it . . . I have no doubt.
- Do you feel like you are going to spontaneously combust from hot flashes?
- Are your pants just getting tighter and tighter?
- Are you struggling to think straight?
- Are you in a bad mood every single day?
- Are you so exhausted you can barely stand up?
I was just like you.
I was a vibrant until about the age of 40 when I started to notice some changes:
Restless night sleep . . . now I sleep like a baby without hot flashes
Irritability . . . now I am pleasant all the time
Weight gain around the middle . . . now I lost 3 inches in my waist
Bloating and gas . . . now I am no longer embarrassed to go out in public
Anxiety and mental focus . . . now I am calm, relaxed, and confident
Overall fatigue all day long . . . now I am energized and can’t wait to start the day
I kept mentioning all of the above symptoms to both my family doctor and ob/gyn. They both told me these were all symptoms of getting older and I could go on a prescription medication with ugly side effects, which did not sound at all great to me.
The years went by and I just felt worse. My joints were hurting, I was achy all over, and the fatigue escalated to a new level. I thought if someone could just take me away and turn back time, that would solve everything.
I started researching my options online and found that by making changes in my exercise, nutrition, supplementation, and lifestyle, I could avoid prescription drugs and start feeling better.
I took diligent notes, and in fact, I got so excited about what I was finding that I started interviewing experts in the field of menopause.
Each week, I would implement something else that I learned from the experts and gradually I started feeling better.
By no means is this a quick fix solution to menopause and the menopause fairy is not going to make your symptoms go away overnight.
But keep reading because great solutions are ahead without the use of prescription drugs with all the nasty side effects.
You can feel better than you have in years with just a little knowledge. These solutions have no ugly side effects, and with the proper combination of food choices, exercise, stress reduction, and balancing mental well-being, you will feel like a million bucks.
Wait a second . . . make that two million bucks, because your significant other will feel great too!
According to the Endocrine Society, 72 percent of women have serious menopausal symptoms and 60 percent of these women have not sought out treatment. Instead, they are suffering each and every moment of the day. It is negatively impacting their personal lives, their families and their careers.
When I was on my quest for information, I struggled to find information that gave alternative solutions to my symptoms and mapped out real action steps I could take if I wanted to move forward in an area of concern.
That is exactly why I created this audio set and sought out well known menopause experts in the field of alternative and integrative medicine. To help you live a fuller, more vibrant, happier second half of life.
Don’t Take My Word For It
I found all of the resources I need to make this transition much easier. Peril-menopause is no longer scary. I now know that there is hope. I do not have to suffer as other women have.
This audio series is incredibly helpful and I know that I will continue to refer to it as I move through menopause. I now know that this can be a graceful transition and I no longer fear the changes that I am going through."
Co-Founder of World Wellness Education
Stay At Home Mom
Here's Exactly What You'll Get Inside
The Menopause Solution
125 audio files (approx. 10 minutes each) covering over 100 menopausal topics that can totally derail your life and set you in a downward spiral the rest of your life if you choose to ignore them.
Topics such as:
Anxiety, Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement, Sex Drive, Weight Loss, Insulin Resistance, Joint Pain, Sleep, Inflammation, Fat Loss, Breast Cancer Risk, Irregular Bleeding, Osteoporosis, Exercise, Environmental Toxins, Constipation, Detoxing, Acid Reflux, Body Odor, Irregular Bleeding, the Aging Metabolism, Hair Thinning, Dieting, PLUS MUCH MORE! This is only 20% of the topics!
You will learn:
How to transform all the feedback and interest that you've received from your audience into the most seductive package imaginable.
- Simple to understand, factual information about menopause . . . no longer will you be left in the dark as to what the hell your body is doing
- The nutrition culprits that make you feel miserable day in and day out . . . begin to feel energized, lose weight, and get rid of bloating just by making these simple changes
- How to release your negative emotions . . . so that you live vibrantly each day
- The most effective type of exercises . . . to lose weight and keep it off
- Supplements that balance your body . . . instead of guessing what might be best for you
- Other health concerns that arise during menopause . . . know your options and what to do before they arise
- Acupuncture can relieve your menopausal symptoms in a matter of a few sessions
- Humor can you get through the toughest emotional times
- Cortisol levels can zap your energy levels and how to reverse it
- You can lose fat easily with balancing your hormones
- The truth about ovarian cysts and how to eliminate them permanently
- Body weight training and circuit exercises can help you lose weight without injuring your muscles and joints
- Anxiety can ruin your menopause and how to zap it out of your life
- To change your thinking about menopause and what outcomes it will have on how you feel
- The ugly side of PMS and how to resurface on the other side symptom-free
- Hypnosis and how it can help you sleep like a baby
- Why women have hair loss and how balancing your hormones can change turn it around
- Mindful exercises are and how they can help you manage through menopause
- Why organic foods are a great option to reducing symptoms
- What are phytoestrogens and how they can help you feel better
- The blood type diet and how it can make you feel great
- Why autoimmune issues are on the rise and how to stop them in their tracks
- How to increase bone density without the use of dangerous drugs
- What less invasive options you have other than a hysterectomy
- How inflammation contributes to how you feel each and every day
- What is metabolic syndrome and why it contributes to menopausal issues
- How stress impacts your sex drive and what to do about it
- Whether bio-identical hormones are a good option for you to feel great again
- How carbohydrates can be the cause of much of your menopausal issues
- How food allergies may be contributing to your bloating and gas
When you buy books, you are getting only the viewpoint of one professional rather than a field of experts. If you don’t like that book, you end up buying another one, wasting your money and time.
Still Not Sure?
No Worries. Our Product Comes With A
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
We're ready to prove everything we claim. Download the product right now and see it for yourself within the next 30 DAYS. If the product does not live up to any the claims stated here. I don't want your money, and I'll give back every penny back to you. No hassles and we can part as friends.
100% Money-Back Guaranteed.
If you want to continue down the path of no energy, sleepless nights, anxiety, weight gain, no sex drive, and be plagued with a continuous chain of health issues, then continue what you are doing now.
You can get the relief that you need from all the symptoms that you have been suffering from for only $39.97. In reality, it is worth millions if it relieves your symptoms and you can live again.
Why is it so cheap?
Honestly, I am not here to take advantage of you during this time of pain and suffering. I have been in your shoes.
Believe it or not, it can even get cheaper. And it’s easy!
You see, we have plenty of written testimonials, but none of them are video testimonials.
I will give your money back if you make a video stating five things you learned in the audio series and how you are implementing them into your life.
Yep, I said your money back! Not a bad risk to take is it?
As soon as we get 10 videos, the offer will NO longer be available!
You will also receive these—PRICELESS bonus audio interviews.
BONUS #1 - Six Must-Have Tests for Women Over 40 MP3 with Dr. Tamara McDonald (Value $19.97)
BONUS #2 - Skin Care and Make Up Tips for Menopausal Skin MP3 with Carrie Pierce (Value $19.97)
BONUS #3 - Naughty Nutrients to Feed your Libido MP3 with Rachel Clark (PRICELESS)
To Recap You’ll Get:
30+ hours of menopausal audios broken down into bite sized pieces on over 100 different topics
Six Must-Have Tests for Women Over 40
Stay Young with Hormones MP3 with Dr. Catherine Sutherland
Skin Care and Make Up Tips for Menopausal Skin MP3 with Carrie Pierce
Naughty Nutrients to Feed your Libido MP3 with Rachel Clark
This audio set is not:
A quick fix scheme
A tease that only gives you part of the picture of menopause
A 10-page report telling you everything you already know about menopause
I’m so sure this menopausal audio program will change how you look and feel, if it doesn’t, I’ll give you a FREE anti-aging consultation.